While creating a budget for a category, you've already included potential expenses into it. That's why planned transactions don't influence the articles of the budget – to keep the income and expense sums from being reflected in the budget twice. However, planned transactions are taken into account in the report "Projected Balance", which is convenient if you are monitoring the balance of your accounts.
Articles in this section
- Online Banking for several devices with the same Apple ID
- The currency of transactions is different from the one I chose. What should I do?
- iCloud Sync doesn’t work, what should I do?
- I bought Money Pro for iOS. Do I have to pay for Money Pro for macOS?
- How do I print or export reports?
- How can I keep track of personal loans?
- Why is a negative sum in a transaction/account displayed as positive?
- How do I get my budget view to begin on a different date?
- Why are my planned expenses not reflected in my budget?
- Why can’t I use the “Income" transaction type with assets?