Yes, the macOS and iOS apps are sold separately. The iOS app can be used on both iPhone and iPad.
Articles in this section
- ⭐️Can I synchronize iOS and Android? Can I transfer data from iOS to Android?
- The currency of transactions is different from the one I chose. What should I do?
- iCloud Sync doesn’t work, what should I do?
- I bought Money Pro for iOS. Do I have to pay for Money Pro for macOS?
- How do I print or export reports?
- How can I keep track of personal loans?
- Why is a negative sum in a transaction/account displayed as positive?
- How do I get my budget view to begin on a different date?
- Why do my planned expenses not reflect in my budget?
- Why can’t I use the “Income" transaction type with assets?