Yes, the macOS and iOS apps are sold separately. The iOS app can be used on both iPhone and iPad.
Articles in this section
- Where are my backups?
- Online Banking for several devices with the same Apple ID
- The currency of transactions is different from the one I chose. What should I do?
- iCloud Sync doesn’t work, what should I do?
- I bought Money Pro for iOS. Do I have to pay for Money Pro for macOS?
- How do I print or export reports?
- How can I keep track of personal loans?
- Why is a negative sum in a transaction/account displayed as positive?
- How do I get my budget view to begin on a different date?
- Why are my planned expenses not reflected in my budget?