In order to set the budget start date you need to open the Budget tab then click the menu at the top center of the screen. In the new window tap the line that displays a time bracket. Now you will see the next menu where you can set the beginning date of the budget period (for example: from 1 till 31, from 2 till 1, etc.).
Articles in this section
- Online Banking for several devices with the same Apple ID
- The currency of transactions is different from the one I chose. What should I do?
- iCloud Sync doesn’t work, what should I do?
- I bought Money Pro for iOS. Do I have to pay for Money Pro for macOS?
- How do I print or export reports?
- How can I keep track of personal loans?
- Why is a negative sum in a transaction/account displayed as positive?
- How do I get my budget view to begin on a different date?
- Why are my planned expenses not reflected in my budget?
- Why can’t I use the “Income" transaction type with assets?