If you set up sync for the first time, visit our guide: https://money.pro/guide/#mpsync In case it does not work or data are transferred partially, restart your device. In most cases, this solves the issue.
However, if it doesn’t help, try the tips listed below.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the app on all your devices.
- Restart your devices
- Turn Off/Turn On iCloud or Money Pro Sync (depending on what you use) in the app settings. Wait while the data is loading. Please note that in some cases it might take time.
- More > Sync (iOS, Android)
- Main menu > Preferences > Sync (Mac)
- Main menu > File > Preferences > Sync (Windows)
If your data are transferred partially, try this:
- Add a Backup file on one of your devices that has the most up-to-date data. To create a backup file of your data manually, go to More > Backup. Then tap "Add" in the upper right corner (Main Menu > File > Backup for Mac and Windows).
- Restore your data from the Backup file you just created. (Mind that backups are not synced to other devices)
- Keep the app open till there is a message on the other device that the profile has been restored.
If none of the steps worked, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help you.